2010-05-26

Hello~



This is my first post in this place, therefore I guess I should introduce myself a little : D
My name is Hyura, I am what poeple might call a *fanatic*. I'm constantly following vidoll for 7 Years now, which is allmost since they were founded and I'm only missing very few goods to have a complete collection of everything they released. And I am also a cosplayer.
Reading this blog which is written by my coolcool vidoll-fan-homies reminded me of the fact that my fandom became a little weak lately, since the band doesn't do that well anymore.
I mentally slapped myself.. they've allways been there for me, so how could I run away when they need me?

Please everyone, if you're calling yourself a vidoll fan- be loyal! Don't just run away, keep writing to the members, show them you are there, I'm sure they won't disappoint us **// lets just be patient.

Leaving the band alone is one thing but... paying no respect to other fans is sad. ,, I don't know that much about the whole story, but I'm shocked about poeple insulting my friends for their cosplay... why? We all like the same band so.. lets just hold hands and jump during ningyo, like we allways did? ;;

I remember someone talking bad about my rame-costumes before and... it allmost made me stop cosplaying, I cried and felt miserable about my talent and my body and.. everything, because I put lots of blood and sweat into my work.
And in the end that person just turned out to be jealous of my band-contact, the things I collected, my knowledge and maybe even those costumes... weird isn't it? I'm pretty sure its the same thing with yu... so... please cheer up! **// nobody's allowed to make my shun sad~

I'm gonna browse my old cure-issues within the next days as well, I know theres some calorze-stuff for you in it! **~

lovelove~
Hyura.