2010-05-08

ラブリー ラメたん

Hello Everybody.
First of all: Happy Birthday, Yu<3
This is my first entry in this blog and I'm so excited! Even though I'm a huge Giru fan, I will make my first post about Rame. Does that make sense to you? probably not...(`・ω・´)
I'm actually doing this because I'm really annoyed that lately, many vidoll fans complain about Rame not wearing any girly outfits anymore. And that he is LIKE SO MANLY NOW!!111
But these people fail to notice that Rame, also in his newest outfit, is following one of the most popular and most recent gyaru styles right now:

a hair bow tied from a scarf



















you see? and if you don't believe me, please look at these pictures.





















and to everybody who thinks that Rametan is too manly. Please notice that he (and Kenzi<333333) were having a heart E photoshoot some days ago.