2010-05-22

cosplay, the second

People, seriously....that shit has come to a point where I can only shake my head to.

Fact #1:
The three of us are cosplayers. Good ones. I can only speak for myself but without showing off or anything I can truly say that my giru cosplays are 99% correct in detail and sewing.
I know that my dear friends are awesome cosplayer too. To LMB, Yu did a Shun cosplay (Focus) which, due to several reasons not to mention here, did not turn out 100% . So far so good, she did succeed doing an awesome job because she LOOKED like Shun. You know, sewing cosplay is one thing but the difference between cosplayers and GOOD cosplayers is that good ones also look like the musician they copy. which she did.
Funny thing are the hater comments she got. Yes, we do appreciate con-crit, yes we do want to discuss our works but in a suitable way please. And saying "your cosplay is shit" is not con-crit whatsoever, sorry. And it is funny that these things are always coming from people who never ever did a single cosplay in their entire life.

Fact #2:
Cosplay is not for everybody. As I said, sewing costumes is one thing and even there...guys, vidoll is not easy stuff. Look for something EASY to begin with to avoid making a complete fool out of yourself. Then, and this is even more important: try to even LOOK like vidoll. I dun think that a bunch of fat chicks can pull it off, srsly. You know, cosplaying Jui without being an anorexic person is not possible. THINK, LOOK AT THEM. LOOK AT YOURSELVES.

Fact #3
Being rude is not a good thing. Insulting other people neither. And setting one's friends against us is...pathetic. Why do people want to fight with us? This is not a good idea, I swear.

Leave us alone, we don't have the time to react to all that jazz.

bye