2011-02-27

Rame and Tero news, Admin post.

Hello everyone! (*^ー^)ノ
Hope everyone had a nice weekend... I bring you some news.

So first... this is a little late

Tero made an appearance as DJ during today's Club Event called Viju☆Love☆Night vol 5 in SECO club in Shibuya.
Because the event closes at 23.00.. it's almost over already, sorry.


But it's still interesting to see him do something like that, ne?


Second...


Rame will be featured in cure's internet tv program along with his old friend Kisaki.
The stream will broadcast on 1.3. from 19.00 to 19.45 japanese time and you can watch it here.


I'm pretty curious what the two of them have to say, will rame work with under-code again?
Everyone, don't miss this.






....


And.
I enabled the comments for this entry, because I want to ask the readers (I know we actually have a few out there haha) about their interest in an idea I had recently.
Over the years I've collected a lot of vidoll stuff and especially the old things are pretty rare, most of the videos and photosets haven't been shared elsewhere.

And I didn't share them because I strongly believe in getting originals and supporting the artist. I can't accept poeple who don't do it.


Still when Vidoll have disbanded I thought I could start sharing my collection bit by bit. Like uploading a photoset, some fanclub mag pages or a video every week, something like that. The band can't be harmed by that. Just gain poeple who remember the great times when they were around.
Are you interested in that?
Because my stuff is so precious to me, I'd only do it if there was really a strong interest of fans wanting to cherish vidoll after their disbandment.


please comment!


hyura.

2 Kommentare:

  1. please do that ^^
    as you said, it would be a great idea to remember the old times...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hello! I've been reading this blog for months, i'm happy that i can finally leave a "thank you"!

    I can understand your feelings about supporting the artist=buying, i always try to do the same, but sadly the oldest thing are so expensive that i'm afraid very few people can afford it x_x i (and i think anyone who reads this blog) would be very grateful if you really shared some of your stuff! I don't want Vidoll to be forgotten, too. They don't deserve it, their ending is sad enough already.

    So, thank you if you decide to share, and thank you nonetheless for all your informative work!

    AntwortenLöschen