2010-09-21

Crescent gazer PV

Yay someone uploaded the video on youtube!



unfortunately, it is out of sync BUT it nevertheless took my breath away
It is a very sad song, the lyrics are heart piercing but I love what they did with the PV because it is a nice mix of both happiness and sadness.  The lyrics and the little black and white shots of Jui that are cut between the actual Pv remind you so much of the end and the pain that is connected with Vidoll going on pause (+Jui's illness). But, on the other hand the dynamic of the video, the smiling faces of the members ensure you that they totally will be coming back. I don't know, at least I got that confidence after watching the clip!
My heart beat faster when I saw Giru and Rame playing in front of each other like they used to to it in other songs. I love it sooo much