2010-08-10

cosplay and all these things

Hey Ho Everybody!

I've been quite busy lately that's why my posts became rather rare, I'm sorry m(_ _ )m

BUT! I started doing a new cosplay (‐^▽^‐) Every cosplayer knows that sometimes it's really difficult to get the right fabrics, to find the correct lace etc, especially because vidoll's outfits were made in Japan. So, unsurprisingly, finding the materials outside Japan can be some pain in the ass.
I had difficulties with my new cosplay aswell, especially in regard to the colours of the fabrics. Thank God I have the best help in the world...Giru is so kind to help me out whenever i've got problems (・ω・)/ Thanks a bunch!

It's so cute to see how Giru's also hyper when it comes to cosplay o(^▽^)o Also, how serious he is when he explains what type of fabric's got and what kind of colour (≧▽≦)

I'm truly happy to be able to ask him, whenever i need help <3